Composite Aircraft Technician in Medford, Oregon
Military and Commercial Rotary Wing
- Perform repairs to aircraft composite components using the following materials:
- Aramid (Nomex & Kevlar)
- Carbon Fiber
- And other Advanced Carbon Materials
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Techniques Performed Include:
- Wet layup
- Prepreg layup
- Metal-to-Metal Bonding Utilizing Vacuum Bagging
- Hot Bond
- And other Advanced Techniques
- A&P License is not required, but preferred.
- Knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Ability to accomplish any and all repairs, modifications, E.A.'s, etc, with very little to no assistance.
- Able to use all tech data and aircraft drawings to locate part numbers and accomplish repairs.
- Able to fabricate parts.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A valid clear driver's license.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.