Electrical Assembler in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Job Summary: Under general supervision, the Electrical Assembler is responsible for performing simple cable assembly operations to build high-quality cables, wire harnesses and integrated products for the aerospace industry.
Electrical Assembler Duties:
- Build simple point-to-point wire/fiber cables following drawings and instructions to a high level of quality and productivity.
- Demonstrate proper use of basic hand tools: heat gun, hand crimpers, power screwdriver, solder pot, ruler and other machines such as pinning machines and automatic wire strippers.
- Identify wires with use of basic color code sequence.
- Complete all necessary paperwork relating to the building of cable assemblies.
- Ensure workstation is clean, organized and free of hazardous materials.
- Familiar with all factory safety procedures and guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Skilled at using a variety of small hand tools.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A valid clear driver's license.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.