Avionics Electronics Technician in Atlanta, Georgia
Pay: Starts at $22.00/hr.
Avionics Electronics Technician Responsibilities:
- Test, repair or overhaul electronic, mechanical, radio equipment, and electro mechanical components.
- Needs to be familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. Usually reports to the lead person, supervisor, or manager.
- Understand, write, and read English and a knowledge of basic math.
- Dexterity with hand tools. Test, Troubleshoot, Repair and calibrate units, using schematics diagrams, Component Maintenance Manuals (CMMs) and other documents such as modifications and customer EO’S
Requirements and Skills:
- High School diploma or its equivalent
- 3 + years of experience in the field or related area.
- Must possess the ability to follow written instructions from technical manuals and other documents.
- Must read and work with atlas programs
- Must possess the ability to troubleshoot, calibrate and repair units, using schematics diagrams, Component Maintenance Manuals (CMMs) and other documents.
- Must possess the ability to solder and desolder electronic components surface mounted.
- Must have knowledge and experience with radio, RF circuitry wave guides, digital and analog electronic and Advance testing equipment using ATE equipment. (Voltmeters, Oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzer Function Generators etc.).
- A & P preferable but not mandatory
- Must possess the ability to work with little or no supervision.