Electrical Technician - Soldering Assembly in Atlanta, Georgia
Electrical Technician I
Compensation: Starting at $16.00/hr., depending on experience
Tempt to hire (90 days)
- Test, repair or overhaul electronic, mechanical, radio equipment, and electro mechanical components.
- Avionic systems component repairs and replacements as needed .
Ideal Background Profile:
- Needs to be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- Usually reports to the lead person, supervisor, or manager.
- Understand, write, and read English and a knowledge of basic math.
- Dexterity with hand tools.
- High School diploma or its equivalent
- 3 + years of experience in the field or related area.
- Must possess the ability to follow written instructions from technical manuals and other documents.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.