A&P Mechanic in National Openings
PlaneTechs is Hiring A&P Mechanics
Now is your chance! PlaneTechs is looking to employ A&P Mechanics at various sites all across the country with exciting bonus plans and weekly direct deposits. A&P Mechanics with your skills are in high demand and PlaneTechs has the opening to further your career and/or maximize your earning potential. Whether looking for a short term temporary assignment, an assignment that can lead to permanent employment, or a direct position with a leading aviation company, PlaneTechs is here to assist you in achieving your short and long term goals.
A&P Mechanic tasks typically include:
- Inspect, test, repair, maintain, and service aircraft.
- Read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Modify aircraft structures, space vehicles, systems, or components, following drawings, engineering orders and technical publications.
- Examine and inspect engine or other components for cracks, breaks, or leaks.
- Disassemble and inspect parts for wear, warping, or other defects.
- Assemble and install electrical, plumbing, mechanical, hydraulic, and structural components and accessories, using hand tools and power tools.
- Adjust, align, and calibrate aircraft systems, using hand tools, gauges, and test equipment.
- Test engine and system operations, using testing equipment, and listens to engine sounds to detect and diagnose malfunctions.
- Service and maintain aircraft systems by performing tasks, such as flushing crankcase, cleaning screens, greasing moving parts, and checking brakes.
- Perform maintenance IAW FAA approved technical data.
- Research FAA technical data to locate applicable data relevant to assigned tasks.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Typical A&P Mechanic Requirements: (may vary from site to site)
- A&P license.
- Must be able to document maintenance performed on required forms.
- Knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Must have knowledge of materials, methods, and the appropriate tools to construct objects, structures, and buildings.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A valid clear driver's license.
- Open availability when it comes to shifts
- Able to pass background checks
- Able to pass drug tests
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.