Aircraft Painter in National Openings
Commercial, Military, Corporate Aircraft
PlaneTechs is Hiring Aircraft Painters
Now is your chance! PlaneTechs is looking to employ Aircraft Painters at various sites all across the country with exciting bonus plans and weekly direct deposits. Aircraft Painters with your skills are in high demand and PlaneTechs has the opening to further your career and/or maximize your earning potential. Whether looking for a short term temporary assignment, an assignment that can lead to permanent employment, or a direct position with a leading aviation company, PlaneTechs is here to assist you in achieving your short and long term goals.
Aircraft Painter Position Job Responsibilities:
- Safely perform aircraft preparation, painting, and detailing of aircraft under minimal supervision.
- Coordinate with supervision and inspection to ensure compliance with internal and FAA paperwork, sign-offs and quality inspection.
- Promote high standards of quality through instruction and by setting a good example for others to follow.
- Follow standard operating procedures when using tools and equipment such as dual action sanders, hydraulic lift platforms, and paint sprayers.
- Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools.
- Follow standard operating procedures when using sealants, paint strippers, and corrosion-preventive chemicals and use protective equipment as required.
- Comply with safety rules and procedures and be alert for unsafe conditions.
- Address unsafe conditions before putting people or property at risk.
- Use the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks, and to sign off on work.
- 2 years of experience in related paint processes, experience in aircraft industry preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of paint processes and products (lacquers, enamels, epoxies, urethanes, and acrylics) is necessary.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A valid clear driver's license.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.